There are a few things you should know before you start the application process to join Discovery Cube’s volunteer family.
- Make sure to check application dates and check for paperwork deadlines. A complete application must be received before an interview date can be scheduled.
- The complete application process includes an online form, a resume, a letter of recommendation if you under 18, and an interview.
- Applications are held on file for 3 months from the date the online form is submitted.
- If you are 14, you may start the application process one month before your 15th birthday.
- Volunteers are required to complete 60 hours before any documentation or verification will be provided.
- Volunteers over the age 18 will need to submit to a Live Scan (background check).
- Volunteers need to adhere to all of Discovery Cube’s policies and procedures including the appearance and dress code guidelines.
- We know that you may have a lot of questions—we will be happy to answer them for you via email, phone, or during your interview.
Appearance and Dress Code Guidelines:
- Close toe black or brown shoes
- No visible tattoos or facial piercings
- Full length black pants (no jeans or denim, no tight fitting pants or extremely loose-fitting pants)